Friday, October 06, 2006

Things & stuff

Hello,

It's been a while since posting, I know. At least there'll be photos this time! Anyway, things have been going really well.
Nana's still in hospital and progressing slowly. She's really frail but doing ok. She had a big fall over the weekend and has this huge black eye that goes all the way to her hairline.. she looks like some kind of badger (ohh, I love badgers!).
Umm, I went away with some people for the long weekend to somewhere near Collie called Glen Mervyn Dam. It was such a top stop and I felt rejuvenated spending time bush walking, mountain biking and just enjoying being back in the bush. There was also a bit of wake boarding action which was rather fun. My arms are still sore!
I came back a bit early as it was my cousin's wedding (as mentioned). I literally ran in the door of the church as I was running late from down south but it's so good you can count on the Sharps to be late - Nat and the ladies were another 15 mins or so after me.. hehe! Now, get this, Nat's husband's surname is Pearce. If we hyphenated her name she would be Natalie Sharp-Pearce.. hehe!! Love it! I wish she did it.. classic.


The Sharp's (minus wives and children)



Anyway Nat said she wanted the wedding to be "sincere" and that it was. There were so many smiles and laughs - so good! They make a fantastic couple and I am just SO SO happy that Steve is such a great guy. Nat totally deserves it and I know she will be cherished. So, here's some snaps from the day.



My immediate family (not the best photos, I know!)






The extended Sharp's - minus Matt, Rach, Liam, Pete, Mel, James, Abigail and Jo

2 comments:

Marje said...

looks so lovely! oh and love the red dres!! you look HOT!!

Mv$H said...

Yeah, i agree with Marje, you are very stunning in red Kel.

My friend had the maiden name of "Trees" when she got married to a guy with the surname of "Amato", so they could've been "Amato-Trees" ;-) You can get some beauties. Some family friends of ours decided to put an apostrophe in their surname "Onions" to make it "O'Nions". hahaha ... does sound better!