Sunday, October 08, 2006

What a sunshiney weekend

I've just had another beautiful weekend. Some of the highlights were the trip down to my cousin's beach house in Shoalwater Bay yesterday and my sister (in-law, but I'm just gonna call her sister from now on I've decided)'s bday. Superb! Here's some shots from today. The olds must've had a bit too much wine as they were acting a bit crazy in the playground.. geez, you can't take 'em anywhere!



Romella and her Mum, Sylvia (the Indian parts of our fam)


Never leave children unattended.. hang on, I was there supervising!



After this little incident things got a bit funner...


Aww, you look pretty Marmy


Now that is talent..


So we took things over to the park where the big kids had a play..


And a bit of balancing work was required



Lots of photos today.. the weather was just glorious!

Till another day.. xx

2 comments:

c@th said...

wow Kel, you look like you have so much fun - you have the sweetest smile :) Praise God for glorious weather!
great pics! xx

Xo Xo...Sweet Success! said...

Kellie,

You make me miss home!

:o(

Thanks for reminding me how much home means to me!