Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Go Savannah! Congrats Dave & Andrea!

Yay, finally a post with some pictures!

Concentration..


Noice Savvy!

You're a winner!

Straight arms!



Balanced.. atta girl!


This is my oldest niece (she was 7 last Sunday!) at the recent State Gymnastics Comp. She trained really hard and did really well. And doesn't she just look so cute?! Ok, I know these photos are flogged off a website.. but you can get the idea.


Things are good. Had Mum's 60th on Saturday and it seemed to go on without any hiccups. I used to think 60 was old but I've realised it's not really. I think 60 is a lot younger than it used to be..(?). I managed to get my Nana out of hospital for the morning as well which was great. She was annoyed at the thought that she might miss out so along she came. Poor love was dozing on the way home though.. it was a big outing after being in bed for 2 weeks! It was great to see my aunties and uncles and cousins after 6 months and catch up on the latest with them. Well done to the crew at the Oyster Bar South Perth, they were fantastic! Speaking of cousins.. I can't wait for Natty's wedding this Monday! Woohoo.. I really like her guy Steve - well done to you both! Photos to come post-wedding.

My beautiful friend Andrea and her man Dave got engaged last weekend as well.. most exciting! Congratulations to you both. I'm SO happy that she's so happy and really look forward to the big day!

Sorry for the mega-old photo.. they've just gotten hotter with age.



Ok, that's about as exciting a post as I can do right now.

Bye!

xx






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kellandra-bob!

wow! your niece is totally adorable!
shes amazing at gynastics! wish i had that type of concentration.. (and flexibility!)

im so excited for Dave and Andrea! =] =]
they are so perfect for each other!

hope your doing good kellie!
missing you!


xx