Monday, April 17, 2006

Hoppy Easter!


Howdy,

Ok, so I know Easter has nothing to do with fluffy bunnies, but I thought this photo was quite funny. We had a beautiful dinner last night at the Rankin's which was a joint effort by Sharyn and Scott - fresh salmon, yumbo. Dinner was topped off with an experimental first-use of Sharyn's Christmas present: a chocolate fondue fountain. Everyone was rubbing their sore bellies by the time we'd finished with it.

TIP: don't expect the chocolate to flow unless you add the oil that the instructions say. If you don't the chocolate just kinda blobs down, quite funny as you can see.

Had a lovely night with the Rankins and then had a late night chat with my family for Easter. Got ready and went to church with Mandy at Branch Creek which was pretty good but short-lived. Spent the rest of the day resting and planting some window-pots with some sweet flowers with Luke. Going to get a good night's rest tonight as it's my BIRTHDAY tomorrow! Yay! Not that I have anything to rest for: just work! Mandy booked us into this restaurant, the Melting Pot, for a family dinner which is a fondue place so should be pretty nice.

Hope you had a great Easter with your family and friends, talk soon, Kel x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know your post is a day early (but my comment isn't) - but HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEL'S!!!! :)

Hope you have an awesome day :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kel,

Happy Birthday,
Hope you got spoilt like crazy.
Miss you heaps over hear!

Love Andrea

P.S Nice House!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed Skyping you on your birthday Kel - it wasn't for lack of trying! The house looks very cute - your kinda style I think - does it have wooden floors too?

>insert Homer voice<
Mmmmm...chooooocolate fondue...